How to become Mutual Fund Distributor?
- AMFI Mutual Fund (Advisors) Exam has been discontinued from June 1, 2010. SEBI has replaced AMFI EXAM with NISM-Series-V-A: (5A) Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Exam.
- NISM MFD Certification is a mandatory requirement for all people engaged in sales & distribution of Mutual funds.
- Bank Employees & Financial Advisors who sell mutual funds have to pass this NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Exam.
- Insurance Advisors who want to become MF Distributors should pass NISM VA Mutual Fund Exam.
- We offer NISM VA Mutual Fund Exam PRACTICE TEST based on the NEW NISM syllabus.
- Candidates preparing for exam SHOULD NOT TAKE OLD AMFI MOCK TEST
- Taking practice tests based on the old syllabus AMFI TEST will not help you pass the mutual fund exam.
- REMEMBER, its NISM Mutual Fund Exam and not AMFI Exam.
ARN Registration Process Flow (AMFI Registration Number)
Book Exam Slot.
Pass NISM VA MUTUAL FUND Distributor Exam
Certificate will be UPLOADED in a Span of 15 - 20 days approx in NISM Portal
Download CERTIFICATE From NISM PORTAL
Visit CAMS OFFICE With following Documents
NISM CERTIFICATE, PAN,ADDRESS PROOF,ID PROOF, 3 PASSPORT PHOTO, BANK CANCELLED CHEQUE, PASS BOOK LATEST PAGE, DD FOR Rs 3000 FAVORING "ASSOCIATION OF MUTUAL FUNDS IN INDIA" PAYABLE AT CAMS LOACTION
Fill KYD (KNOW YOUR DISTRIBUTOR) FORM, ARN CARD APPLICATION FORM
Attach KYD Acknowledgement with ARN CARD Application along with other Documents.
AMFI will Issue ARN Card in a Span of 30 days (approx).
Visit AMC (MF) Offices . Carry Copy of ARN CARD, NISM Certificate, PAN, Bank Cheque, Bank Passbook, KYD Acknowledgement,PHOTO
Fill & Submit Distributor Empanelment Form. Wait for their confirmation. Start doing Business.